O&O Defrag Pro Unleash the hidden performance of your computer
with the minimum effort. O&O Defrag Professional Edition packs file fragments
quickly and securely back together to optimize your hard disk under Windows.
Its functionality ranges from a fully automated defragmentation to an individual professional
set up. It can do everything a truly good defragmentation software should be able to do. The
new background monitoring function helps to prevent fragmentation at source. Newly added and
modified files are analyzed and defragmented whenever they are not being accessed. O&O Defrag
makes sure that your hard disk is constantly performing at its peak.
We have expanded the range of functions of the new O&O Defrag 12 to make it even easier to use.
For the first time, it is possible to defragment single folders or files over the context menu besides the
usual hard disks and partitions. Furthermore, we have developed a background monitoring function, which
automatically protects your computer against strong fragmentation without you as a user having to get
involved. The new and sophisticated file status view shows you the quantity and the fragmentation level of
the most extensively affected files. Also, the already familiar block view has been enhanced with detailed
information. Thus, you will receive an overview with O&O Defrag, of where the individual fragmented parts
of the files are to be found on the hard disk.
Fragmentation is the main reason for an extensive performance loss under Windows. Since hard disks tend
to be the slowest components of a computer, it is imperative that their performance is optimized. Newly
developed technologies within O&O Defrag allow for an even better adjustment to Windows Vista and a better
processing of especially big file systems (several million files) – while still using the least amount of working memory.
Thanks to O&O Defrag 11, many files can be read and written much faster and you can be sure that your hard disk
is continuously performing at its peak.
• New: Protection from strong fragmentation through background monitoring and defragmentation
• New: Defragmentation of individual directories and files through the context menu
• New: Optimized File Status View and enhanced Block View
• Wizard for regular and automated defragmentation
• Five different defragmentation methods
• O&O OneButtonDefrag for simple setting up of automatic defragmentation
• O&O ActivityGuardPro for the least system load
• Support of all Windows drives
Fragmented hard disks put the brakes on your PC!
Fragmentation can drastically slow down your computer. But the situation is not hopeless: O&O Defrag
is the perfect remedy! Defragmentation rearranges the individual data fragments and writes them
contiguously on the hard disk. This is really the only way for your computer to regain its original power
O&O Defrag 12, however, goes one step further. All your system's files will be sorted according to their
level of use, and each one will be separated into its own section of the hard disk (drive zones). O&O Defrag
12 introduces 3 new defragmentation methods that can also apply a user-defined classification of files to
perfectly complement all previous methods.
O&O Defrag 12 is everything superior defragmentation software should be: it gives you fully automatic
defragmentation for the home user as well as expert-level professional setting options.
Important Features at a Glance
• fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 7,Vista, and XP new
• zone filing for optimal organization of files new
• three additional defragmentation methods (eight methods in all) new
• Improved: even better at eliminating high levels of fragmentation
• Background monitoring: your system is constantly kept at its peak
• Screen Saver Mode: optimizes your PC whenever it’s not being used
• O&O OneClickDefrag for fully automatic configuration
• Job Assistant for scheduling defragmentation
OS: Windows All
Download : 19.38 Mb / 21.87 Mb (incl. serial Ru-Board)